Colin
lost his first tooth last week! I don't know where the time is going but this boy is getting so big!
I think we found out it was loose about a month ago- I don't remember exactly. The night before it fell out he showed me how wiggly it was while we were brushing his teeth. I knew it wouldn't be long before that sucker came out!
The next morning he came into our room while Ryan and I were getting ready and said "Look, Mom." Sure enough his tooth had fallen out! He said he was just wiggling it with his finger and it came out in his hand. He said it didn't hurt. He was so excited to tell all his friends at school and to show Peyton his tooth when she woke up!
That night we put the tooth in an envelope. Ryan told him to put it on his bookshelf.
Who puts teeth there?! I immediately walked into the room and said it needed to go under his pillow. Colin said "I'm going with Mom." So under his pillow it went!
The next morning Colin was super excited to find $5!!
I'm pretty sure that's only because it was the first tooth and every other tooth will be $1!
My sweet baby boy is getting so big!
0 comments:
Post a Comment