Sunday, August 23, 2009

Found

3 of These:


If you do not recall, we lost these things about a month ago. While Ryan was cleaning Colin's room today he found them!!! They were in the side of Colin's crib!! There are a couple little holes in the side of his crib where the screws go for when you're lowering his mattress and stuff. Ryan was flipping a piece over from when we turned Colin's bed into a big boy bed (sorry if I'm totally confusing you right now...I know I'm not explaining it well) Anyway, he tried to put whatever little tool he needed to in that hole in order to loosen the screw and it wouldn't go. He looked in and low and behold, there are 3 little "golden bullets" lined up in a row!! I guess our monkey of a son IS "the best little hider in the world"!!!



On a side note, this should be a new post but I don't feel like doing 2 so I'm clumping them together! This one should be titled:

READY OR NOT!!






School starts TOMORROW!!! Bright and early, 8 AM. Some people might not think that's early but to me that's torture!! I can't spend too much time blogging about it because I just found out about some reading I need to do before class tomorrow...

IT HAS BEGUN!!!

P.S. I'm sure the pics of my backpack and books are boring to you but I LOVE my backpack!! I got it in Vegas while my best friend Kristy and I were out there visiting my Aunt and Uncle (way before Ryan and I lived there, even before we were engaged)! Anyway, just thought this was a fitting post to include a picture of it...I just might be the coolest kid in school tomorrow :)

0 comments: