Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Messy Boys!

My parents are out of town so we had my brothers and sister over for dinner last night. For dessert I had made angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream. Ryan and I went upstairs to put Colin to bed and when I came back down this is what greeted me:

Apparently Josh had attacked little Ryan with the whipped cream!!


These ones are from this morning...maybe Colin felt left out since he missed all the fun last night! He wanted to feed himself his yogurt so I told him he could if he sat in his high chair. Needless to say, he poured the whole thing out and had a grand time playing in it!



This is during his bath after the yogurt incident! He wanted to hold the camera!!
.

1 comments:

RyanSarahN said...

Colin is so cute - your stories always make me smile. good luck in school!