We got to see the little baby today.
Hurricane, as Ryan likes to call it- no, that will not be sticking after it's born!
We decided not to find out what we're having since we already have one of each.
We feel like it will be really exciting when the baby's born to have them say "It's a..."
I've gotta admit I got pretty tempted when we were in there though!
It was right at our finger tips! We totally could have known!
Oh well, Ryan held strong!
He told the lady we didn't want to know and she was great about it. She said "I won't even look" and when we went to measure the legs she turned the screen off so we couldn't accidentally see something. Not that I would be able to tell anyways!
We took the kids with us. Last time we were there they had toys but they weren't in there this time so I think Peyton was a little disappointed! Her favorite part was when we heard the heart beat. She kept saying something about the noise. Colin liked that part too. He was making thump- thump sounds afterwards!
I don't think the baby loved being poked on--it was kicking quite a bit and the tech kept saying it was being really wiggly. The kicks are pretty strong now! Ryan's been able to feel it which is so much fun! The kids haven't felt it yet though.
Everything looks great! All the measurements and body parts look just how they're supposed to! We're so blessed and excited to welcome this little bundle of joy into our family in a few months!!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment