If I don't write down the kids the things say almost immediately I seem to forget them pretty quickly!The other day I jotted down a few things I remember from the last little while.
Colin's been picking out Peyton's outfits this week. Tuesday he wanted her to wear a fancy dress and I told him she needed to wait for church to wear that one. He said "I want her to wear a dress so Ms. Coca can see how beautiful she is."
***
We went to Chick-fil-A for lunch the other day. Peyton saw a picture of a cow on Colin's food bag and said "moo".
***
The other day at my parents little Ryan was trying to take a nap. Peyton kept going over to him, poking him in the eyelids, putting her hands up and asking "go?" I don't think he got a nap!
***
The other day Peyton was walking around the house with my cell phone up to her ear yelling "hello". It was so cute!
***
She's picking up on so many words these days. Colin got a book at the doctors office on Saturday and she pointed to it and said "book." Then she wanted to wash her hands in the sink and she pointed to the sink and said "wash." It's so fun to see all the things she's learning how to do!
This was when we were watching the Superbowl. I love how her foot is sticking out!
Today was Colin's 100th day of school. They had a party in his class and got their face painted. What fun!
Last night Kim and I went to the temple and my mom was watching the kids. When I got back to pick them up Colin had just fallen off Ryan's bed and cut his head open on the dresser (what is it with my kids and head injuries?!)- They were playing Thor and Colin was just climbing down from the top bunk. Apparently he thought his foot was on the mattress but it wasn't. Ryan tried to tell him and was trying to tell him not to let go and trying to guide his foot back for him but Colin let go and fell down. Ryan wasn't able to catch him in time. Thankfully it's not very deep so it didn't bleed for too long! It's kind of hard to see the actual cut since it's under his hair. It was still seeping a little bit when it was time for bed so we decided to put some band aids on it. I thought they'd come off of hair pretty easily but let me tell you, those little suckers did not want to cooperate! I ended up putting him in the bathtub and pouring water over them and they came off pretty easily afterwards. So far today it hasn't been bleeding. I think we'll put band aids on again at bed time just to be safe while he's sleeping! I'm SO thankful it wasn't worse and that he's okay!!!
Other than that not too much has been going on! I'm excited for the weekend. We don't really have anything planned but it's always fun to get some R&R in while the whole family's home together! Peyton's got a cough right now and is a little stuffy so hopefully she'll start feeling better soon and no one else will get it!
P.S. My kids dancing in the back seat of my car is one of my favorite things! I love looking back there and seeing them with their arms up in the air! Melts my heart every time!

0 comments:
Post a Comment