Colin had his 5 year check up on Saturday. It's insane to me that he's lived half a decade already!
He had to get 4 shots and a finger prick--not so fun! Before we went he was excited to get shots because he knew he'd get a prize afterwards. He told me he wasn't going to cry. That was about as far from the truth as you can get! He did great for the finger prick but as soon as she mentioned the shots he started bawling. Poor boy :(
Everything looks great. Here are his stats:
Weight: 45 lbs (76th %)
Height: 3' 9.5" (91%)
Peyton also had to get a shot Saturday. (Just the 2nd half of her flu shot). She wasn't too thrilled about it but stopped crying pretty quickly! They were both happy once they saw the suckers!
***
I'm excited for this week because I only worked yesterday and I'm not going back until next Tuesday. Today is my grandma's birthday so we met her, Grandpa, my mom, Kim, and Amy for lunch before Colin went to school. It was a lot of fun and really good!
Tonight was the book fair at Colin's school. I can't believe he's big enough for those! I love book fairs! It was a lot of fun! He took a picture with Clifford, we watched a magic show, made a circus picture, bought his books, and got cotton candy. I thought I took the camera but apparently I didn't so we didn't get any pictures.
Hopefully I'll get some pics in the next couple of days!
0 comments:
Post a Comment