Colin with Derek
We've had a lot of fun the last few days! Yesterday my moms cousin was in town so he and my grandparents came over to their house to see everyone. We had a great time visiting and hanging out with each other. Then we headed over to a pizza place so he could see my aunts family as well. Ryan didn't come with us because he got off work late and was tired. They had a children's play area with a bunch of toys and a little slide. It was GREAT!! Colin loved it and it kept him entertained while we waited for our food!
Playing with Nate
Today we went over to my parents to swim and invited some friends to join us. There was a chance of showers but it turned out perfect!! We had a blast! We also cooked out and it was delicious! We'll be sad when the summer and swimming come to an end!
Speaking of that, the end of summer is quickly approaching! School starts a week from Monday!! It makes me depressed to think about it. Everything will be fine once it starts, I just get so used to being with Colin all the time and when I think about the fact that I won't be able to anymore it makes me sad. However, I am excited about the beginning of school! It will be nice to be on a schedule again and I absolutely love physical therapy. I couldn't imagine a better field for me and that makes it so much easier to be away from Colin because I love what I'm doing--and I know he's in great hands with my mom! Plus, it's one step closer to the finish line! This is my last "real" semester; at least that's how I think about it! Next spring I'll be out on clinicals the whole semester and won't be in the classroom at all. So I really just have this semester with tests and a ton of studying and then I should be able to relax a little bit--until it's time to prepare for the licensure exam!
We also have a lot of exciting things coming up in the next few months and I think that will help the time go faster!
-Ryan and I are going to D.C. the end of the month for a couple days..should be a good time. Hopefully it's cooled off a little bit by the time we get out there!
-Ryan's Mom is coming to visit!!! She's going to come out for labor day weekend. We are SO excited! Even though we talk to her a lot we haven't seen her in awhile. It will be a ton of fun to get to spend some time together! She's so excited to get to see Colin--and who could blame her?!
-September 28th: JASON COMES HOME FROM HIS MISSION!! Totally excited for that day! It will be awesome!
-Sometime soon after Jason gets home my grandma, Josh, and Rachel are going to come for a few days to see him. It will be awesome to have them all here!
-Fall and Halloween-- one of my favorite times of year!! Cooler weather, football games, fun decorations! I can't wait!
-By that time we'll practically be to Thanksgiving and then CHRISTMAS (and the end of the semester)!
No, I'm not trying to wish my life away! But we've got a lot of things to look forward to in the next few months and I think it will make the semester go by really fast! Hopefully it doesn't add any extra stress!
Our Own Fun House
11 years ago
1 comments:
Love your blog! My favorite was looking at all the pictures on the side. Colin was the cutest little baby. Wow you do have a lot of super exciting things coming up in the next few months. This semester will fly by I'm sure.
p.s. I have to tell you I had your same blog background for the last 8 months or so. I just barely switched it. Thought that was funny. We're twins ;)
Post a Comment