Uncle Joshie came home!!!
Josh has been out of town a lot of this summer and Colin was so excited for him to come home! He got in late last Friday night (or early Saturday morning--depending how you look at it!) and we went over on Saturday for our usual weekend swim. Josh was gone when we got there taking somebody up to Nauvoo but his truck was there. As soon as we turned the corner and Colin saw his truck in the driveway he screamed "Joshie's home!!"
They've had a lot of fun together! Ryan was out of town the beginning of this week for work and Josh stayed at our house so we'd have a man here (and because he has no bed at my parents since Rachel's boyfriend is in town). The other morning he wanted to get in Colin's car! (Hence the pic!)
Besides that we've just been hanging out. We went swimming a few times this week and went to see my cousins baby. Colin colored the carpet blue yesterday with a crayon. I was NOT happy! However we were able to get it to come out (good old vinegar!) and he was so sweet about it! I'll admit, I yelled when it happened and I feel bad. Colin told me he was sorry numerous times and he helped me clean it up. He's so sweet!
Another funny thing from yesterday: We went upstairs at my parents before nap time and Colin saw a brand new truck on the kitchen table that Josh and my mom had got for him at Toys R Us. I thought Josh would want to give it to him so I told him he couldn't have it until after his nap. We went back downstairs, I got him all tucked in and told him to take a good nap. About 10 minutes later I was getting ready to go back out to the pool and I walked past his room. The door was open, the light was on, and Colin was standing there. He told me "I get my truck now, Mommy"! I told him again that he couldn't have his truck until after he took a good nap. Probably 30 minutes later Josh and Little Ryan were playing a game in the pool where they threw a basketball at each others faces. Ryan ended up with a bloody nose. I went inside to get him some paper towels and as soon as I opened the door I heard the door to Colin's room shut! He's a sneaky little fellow!
Our Own Fun House
11 years ago
1 comments:
Vinegar on carpet. Good tip for the future. Cute pic and I love the one where Colin looks like a mini Hitler. Too funny. Have a fun weekend!
Post a Comment