It was that time again--when Colin needed a haircut! Ryan was going to try the fade this time but Colin's hair is still a little too thin for that. He was awesome for his haircut! We promised him he could have a pop (lollipop) afterwards and he sat there so perfectly! He wasn't quite a fan when all the hair fell on him and got him "dirty" but he really enjoyed it when Ryan gave him the little brush to clean himself off with! He's such a stud!
I look ugly- pay no attention to that!
{A cute story from dinner tonight} I made some chicken and vegetables but Colin wanted macaroni and cheese so I made him some of that. Ryan got him a big bowl and set in on the table. Colin kept saying "ble" (as in, the end of vegetaBLE)-it sounded a lot like Belle, which is his puppy so I thought that's what he was talking about. He went over to the counter where the vegetables were and said: "ble, please." I love that he said please. He's so polite! And it's so exciting to see that he picks up on all the things we're teaching him! Yesterday he was playing with Belle and grabbed her and accidentally hurt her (I think he just pulled her hair), she yelped and then growled and he was like "sorry,sorry". He's such a sweetie! We love him!
Our Own Fun House
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment