Today was a lot of fun! Ryan's working on a project (I'm not supposed to talk about it on here until he's finished so I won't divulge any secrets!) so Colin and I (and Belle) decided to get out of his hair. We went over to my parents house for awhile today. It was actually a gorgeous day and really warm out- 50 degrees- it actually said 59 at one point! We went outside to play. My dad, little Ryan, and I threw a football around. Colin had his own football to throw too. There was a little bit of snow left on the ground so we had a snowball fight which Colin thought was HILARIOUS. He was cracking up-- huge belly laughs! Until Ryan hit me and some got on Colin. He was not a fan! Then we washed the cars. Colin and I had gone through the car wash last week but it snowed again afterwards so the car was filthy!
We tried to get home in time for nap time but it didn't quite work out. (If Colin doesn't lay down by a certain time, chances are he never will). I put him in his room and was trying to do homework but could still hear him moving around and talking. Eventually it got to the point where he kept saying: "Ow, ow, ow, ow" and I figured I needed to go see what he was up to. We went in the backyard to play on the swing set because Colin had told me he wanted to swing earlier. We then brought his new tricycle out front and let him ride that for awhile. It was tons of fun! I decided it was time to come inside after Colin jumped in a mud puddle. We were still trying to stay out of daddy's hair so we watched Shrek upstairs in the loft. When that was finished we ran to Subway to pick up dinner and then had baby bath time. During baby bath time I discovered that Colin has a new favorite song: "Do You Know the Muffin Man", which I had to sing probably 50 times! After he was all clean and in his PJ's we watched an episode of Home Improvement and then Colin went to bed. Ryan's still working and I have to do homework but I figured I'd get a post in beforehand--because that's more fun!
Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of the day. Maybe next time!
Our Own Fun House
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment