Saturday, October 17, 2015

And Then Summer Was Over

Summer ended well before I was ready for it to and school was upon us. Peyton started August 13th! That's way too early! She's doing preschool on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. Ryan worked from home on her first day so he could take her with us. We also went to Chick-fil-A for lunch after. Her friend that lives next door to us is in her class too and another little girl from our neighborhood. She is loving it! I am loving having time to run errands without her! Can anyone say, "grocery shopping"?! Running errands with just Brody is pretty much as good as being kid free. It's a nice break!

When Peyton grows up she wants to be: a soccer player, a basketball player, a princess marrying a prince, and a mommy.
Lofty goals, my friend, lofty goals!




Colin's first day was August 14th. He started 2nd grade. How is that possible? I remember 2nd grade. I told Ryan we're going to have to up our parenting game now that he's going to start having distinct memories! Colin is really loving school this year. Last year there was still a lot of complaining about homework but he hasn't done that this year. Summer was great but it's nice to be back in the swing of things and have a better schedule going. In just a few short years we'll add Brody to the mix and I'll have a couple free hours a couple days a week. What?!

When Colin grows up he wants to be a soldier.
Last year he wanted to be a Ninja, in Kindergarten he wanted to be an army man and chimpanzee, and in preschool he wanted to be Captain America. These kids of mine have dreams!



0 comments: