The fact that I'm actually doing a blog post must mean that I've finally transferred the pictures off my phone onto the computer! Whew! Every time I do it I forget how to- you'd think Apple would make it a little easier! Or, maybe I'm the problem! That seems like a valid possibility!
What happened to the days where I posted an average of twice a week? Now I'm lucky if I get two posts done in a month! I love blogging and love having the memories recorded to look back on, but man, it has taken a backseat! I'm going to try to be better though! We shall see!
For all intents and purposes this post is turning into a smorgasbord/photo dump!
Practicing with Peyton's hair
While Colin was at basketball practice one Saturday I took Peyton to meet Sven and Olaf at Eckert's.
At the end of January I took my mom to see Cinderella at the Fox. It was fantastic! Kim and I saw it on Broadway but my mom hadn't seen it before. It was so much fun!
She's wearing the pants she wore when we brought her home from the hospital.
I don't remember when we did this- but at some point we straightened her hair!
Colin's basketball season came and went. Ryan coached. 7 year old basketball is interesting, to say the least! They're pretty cute! It was a fun season! I'm sure Ryan's glad to be done with weekly practices though! Peyton and I spent most of the first few games in the bathroom- it was right after she potty trained and she was obsessed with that humid, humid place.
She stuffed some balls in her dress.
She fell asleep on the way home from somewhere and wouldn't let me take her inside. It was when it was still cold out so I just left her out there for a nap.
When Brody turned around 6 months he FINALLY started taking naps in his crib! I actually feel like I can get things done now! That doesn't mean I always do, but at least it opens up the possibility!
Crazy hair morning.
We went over to Aunt Kim's to play with her new puppy and Nolan one day. It was so much fun!
Brody got himself stuck under a chair. And instead of helping him I took a picture!
This was to document his first time riding in the cart at the grocery store. Game changer!
Cute little buddies! It was cold out! But they apparently thought spring had sprung!
Crazier hair!
Oh my goodness, there are too many things about this picture to love!
I don't remember why he was doing this. Na maste.
This chick is a monkey!
Ryan got a bow and arrows for Christmas. He's been practicing in the basement. One night he asked if I wanted to do it with him. I felt pretty good about getting my Katniss on- that is until the arrow I shot ricocheted off something and came back at us guns blazing. I almost impaled my face! Needless to say, I am banned from the basement bow shooting!
How hot does he look though?!
I came downstairs after my shower one day and Peyton was eating ice cream straight out of the can. When I asked her what she was doing she said "Oh, just eating out of this big bowl!"
Ryan and I went with little Ryan and Sam to see the Impractical Jokers tour. It was hilarious!
They got mustaches at our neighbors birthday party. So fun!
He's adorable!
One warm, sunny day we decided to go to the zoo with my mom...along with the entire population of Missouri (it was spring break over there). We literally looked for a parking spot for two freaking hours and didn't find anything. One came open at the very end but we had already decided (an hour before) that we were leaving. Peyton says she hates the zoo now. Brody was not a fan of our three hour car trip to nowhere. So my mom got him out of his seat for a bit while we were grid-locked. We ended up picking up Chick-fil-A and going to the park.
Much happier babies at the park!
She got a new swimsuit with a tutu which she was wearing under her dress to create this Michelin tire look!
Colin's spring picture proofs. I didn't buy them but here they are for your viewing pleasure!
There's her tutu swim suit!
His hair has a complete mind of it's own! And we love it!
I've also got a couple trips to document so stay tuned for pics of those!
0 comments:
Post a Comment