These kids are so funny! They crack me up every single day!
It's to the point that I have a running note on my notepad on my phone with all the funny things they've said so I can put them on the blog!
Sometimes I forget to add them to the list which means I inevitably forget the quote but I've got some good ones to share!
***
One night we were going to pick up dinner. Colin said "Is it a bus stop or a train station?"
I was like "What are you talking about? There's both."
Colin- "No, what restaurant are we going to?"
Answer: Subway!
I thought that was pretty hilarious of him to make that connection!
***
I took Belle's collar off in the middle of the night one time because she was making too much noise. When Peyton saw it she said "Belle's jinglies!"
***
One night, after the time changed, we were driving to McDonald's. It was only about 5:15 but it was dark out. As soon as we got out of the garage Peyton said "It's too dark out here!"
She is not a fan of the time change!
***
When we were in Vegas my uncle showed Colin a picture of a wolf one of his friends killed while they were hunting. I feel like he was obsessed with wolves before but that brought his obsession to a new level! When we were driving to my grandma's it was all he talked about! My uncle had texted me the picture so I'd have it too. Colin said "Mom, can I have your phone? I want to look at the wolf the whole drive!" Which is 4 hours!
Then he asked us: Do wolves go to heaven?
Ryan: Yeah, all dogs go to heaven
Colin: Are they nice in heaven?
Me: Yes, everything is peaceful in heaven
Colin: So that mean dog at Aunt Kelly's will be nice in heaven?
*The mean dog he's referring to is Kylie. She's never really been around kids and she kept growling at them and chased Colin so she had to stay in her cage. By the time we left Vegas, though, she was warming up to them and was wanting to get closer to them. She even stopped growling!
***
At Thanksgiving my grandma saved the wishbone for Colin. She was explaining how to do it. I said "I'll do the wishbone with you!"
Colin said "I know what your wish is! You want me to stop being animals and you want me to listen!"
Why yes, I would love it if he'd stop being animals sometimes!
We've literally had to have the conversation with him: Let's just be humans tonight!
***
We've had some issues with Peyton biting. She's not usually doing it maliciously but it hurts! We decided that her punishment would be getting some hot sauce on her tongue. We mentioned it to her- I don't even think she knows what hot sauce is but she must know it's bad! When we were at Kelly and Andy's the adults were out in the living room and Colin and Peyton were in the guest room. All of the sudden Colin comes out and says "Peyton bit me." We hear Peyton bawling in the room and she walked out and said "I can't get hot sauce!"
0 comments:
Post a Comment