Friday, October 25, 2013

Fall Fun

We've entered the part of the year that seems to get really busy and goes by really fast!!
Before we know it Thanksgiving will have come and gone and Christmas will be here!
We've already had some fun fall activities this month.
 
A couple weeks ago we went over to our friends house to carve pumpkins.
It was a day I had worked and was back when the weather was still really warm so I didn't want to carve a pumpkin because I was afraid it would go bad before Halloween.
To be honest, we didn't even take a pumpkin. We were just planning to go hang out.
When we got there one of our other friends gave us their pumpkin because their baby isn't even one yet and she thought Colin and Peyton would enjoy it more (AKA: she didn't feel like carving a pumpkin either). Well then Kelly showed me these fun kits she'd gotten which required no carving at all. I was all over it! Colin really enjoyed it too!
It was a great night to start off the fall fun!
Last Friday night was Colin's Fall Festival at school. We took the kids up and my parents met us there. They had a bunch of fun games and the kids really enjoyed it!
Peyton was super excited about the golf game!
Colin got his face painted
They also had bike races. 
I think Colin won!
The next day Ryan sent me this picture of Peyton. Shes' a baller!
PS- all those clothes are Colin's!
I made some Mummy Dogs for dinner this week! Ryan and I really loved them. Colin and Peyton loved the concept but apparently they prefer their hot dogs without a crescent roll around them.
Colin came home from school one day with a spider hat. I love it!

I can't believe November starts next week! I'm in charge of Colin's class Halloween party so stay tuned for more about that!

Ryan's birthday is today (33). His brother was about an hour away for work so he came over for dinner. I surprised Ryan with a night at a hotel so we'll be having a mini-vacay tomorrow night. I can't wait!!

0 comments: