Sunday, September 15, 2013

One Day We Went to the Zoo

We've been busy these days and I don't think it's going to slow down any time soon!
Some of the days I've been good about taking pictures and the others I haven't.
So we'll work with what we have!
 
When Rachel and James were here we went to the zoo.
Poor Colin misses out on all the fun now that he's in school all day.  :(
We try not to tell him about all the fun things we do while he's gone.
 
After we dropped him off in the morning Peyton and I headed over to my parents to pick up Mom, Rachel, and James.
It was a beautiful day at the zoo!
We saw elephants, sea lions, tigers, lions, zebras, bears, gorillas, chimpanzees, prairie dogs, and hippos, among other things.
(It's been a couple weeks, I don't remember everything!)
 



There were two baby elephants and they were adorable!! 
We had lunch at the zoo and walked around some more before heading back to get Colin. Peyton was so tired she fell asleep in the car on the way back, with her S'mores bar in her mouth!
 
We sure do love it when we've got family in town!

0 comments: