Peyton's been saying a lot more words lately.
Here's the list (that I remember!)
*Uh Oh--probably the thing she says the most!
*Hi- says it a lot when she sees people
*Belle- for Belle as well as other dogs
Those first three are the things she says most often. Here are things she has said but not all the time:
*Thank you-repeated it the other day after I gave her something. It sounds so cute!
*Bubbles- We were reading a book last night 'Bubbles, Bubbles Everywhere" and she repeated it as soon as I said it!
*Bye- Said to Ryan the other day
*Baby
*Puppy--hasn't said it in a couple weeks, I think because she's calling them Belle now
Still says:
*Dada
*Grandpa
Rarely says: Mama. She got mad at me the other night because I put her in the playpen and as soon as I set her down she yelled "MAMA" very deep and forceful--so at least she knows who I am!
Besides all the words she's saying she still babbles a lot. She's got the cutest little voice!
Last night she and Colin were playing with his Hulk hands. They look so cute on her--they're the size of her head!
She'd punch Ryan with it and say "Pu"
0 comments:
Post a Comment