Tuesday, August 16, 2011

{Less Than} One Month and What We've Been Up To

First and foremost, we are on the down slope!

Yesterday was 1 month from my due date!

In some ways I can't believe it's almost here,

in others I feel like it's taken FOREVER!

Onto what we've been doing the past week:

Last Tuesday night around midnight (so really Wednesday for me and Colin)

Josh and his girlfriend Joni came to visit from Utah. We headed over to my parents after we woke up Wednesday to see everyone.


It was going to be our relaxing pool day. Even though we did end up swimming it wasn't such a good pool day! It was the coolest day we'd had since probably May (I'm not complaining though, glad to have some of the heat gone!)

Then it started raining on us and we finally decided to go inside! Oh well, we still had fun!!



Josh doing a handstand


Colin doing a "handstand"




Practicing swimming on his back



Another handstand


Thursday turned out to be a better swimming day! Josh and Joni went to St. Louis but Uncle Jason played with Colin in the pool!




Rachel's boyfriend Marty came to visit late Wednesday night (so we met him Thursday). He got in on the pool throwing action as well!



That night after picking my dad up from the airport we all went to this pizza place in St. Louis. It was SO GOOD!! Colin liked watching them make the pizzas behind the glass!


Don't know who this random kid is--he just popped into the pics!



Friday everyone went up to Nauvoo but Colin and I stayed home because I wasn't sure how hot it was going to be and I didn't want to walk around in the heat.

On Saturday we went back to mom and dad's to have a BBQ with the extended family so they could meet Marty and Joni. It was another great swimming day!





The boys played some pool b-ball.
It got CRAZY!


Colin wanted to play so bad! He was running around the side yelling timeout.



He got in with Grandpa so he could participate too!


Grandma and Grandpa and Rachel and Joni watched from the sidelines!


I didn't take any pictures Sunday. We went to church and then hung out and had dinner at Mom and Dad's. Josh and Joni went back yesterday and Marty goes back tomorrow.


It's been a fun week!

0 comments: