Colin was anti underwear when he woke up this morning but I refused to put a diaper on him. He did really well. At one point he told me he needed a diaper back on because he peed in his pants. It wasn't very much though- didn't even go through to his pants. I told him he couldn't have a diaper on but that we'd put clean underwear on.
He went a few hours without going at all. I was nervous because we had some driving around to do and I was afraid we'd be in the car and he'd have to go and wouldn't be able to hold it but he did great! After we dropped Ryan off at football we came home and played outside. He had run around to the back yard and I went back after him. He was running up to me "Mommy, I have to go to the potty." He made it in there!!
The next time he went was a few hours later. I was at my friends studying and I had taken Ryan and Colin to my parents house to hang out. Ryan said Colin went upstairs to get some pretzels and came downstairs saying "Ryan, I peed in the potty!!" Sure enough, he had--all by himself! I asked him about it when I got home and he said he stood. He also said he liked standing better than sitting because it made bubbles!
He went again tonight after we dropped Ryan off to ump a softball game. We picked up McDonald's on the way home and just went to my parents to wait for Ryan to be done. Colin and I were having a picnic outside and he was like "Mommy, Colin has to go potty."--and he still had his diaper on from his nap so he chose to tell me instead of just going in his diaper!
He also went tonight when we got home--after not going for a few hours again.
Hopefully tomorrow goes well again!
0 comments:
Post a Comment