Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy April!!!

I cannot believe it's April already! This year is going by so fast already! We've got a lot of fun things coming up in the next couple months and I can't wait!!

*My clinical ends in 3 weeks!! I had my midterm evaluation today and it went really well. I'm really enjoying where I'm at right now and I've been able to learn a lot and get a lot of good experience! It's also fun because my aunt works there so we've got to have lunch together a couple times!


*We go to Florida next month to visit Ryan's mom. I'm so excited. It will be a much needed vacation! We always have so much fun when we're with her! Colin's super excited to go to the beach and see 'Jeannie Grandma'.

*WE FIND OUT WHAT THE BABY IS! I have an appointment this week and I think they'll schedule my ultrasound at it. It will probably be the 2nd or 3rd week of May. It will be so much fun to know if Colin's going to have a little brother or sister :)


*Graduation--Which means school's over FOREVER!!! And my grandma's coming out for it so that's going to be awesome!!


-I guess after all these fun things I'll need to start studying for licensure so I can take it the end of June or beginning of July and officially be a Physical Therapist Assistant!


Here's some pictures from tonight. Colin wanted to box so we got the boxing gloves out and went to town! This first picture looks worse than it actually is!! Ryan was just holding his hands there and Colin fell into him and it just so happened to take the picture at the particular moment where it looked pretty bad!


Don't worry, Colin came out victorious though!!!



We've got my brother with us for the weekend because Mom's visiting Dad in D.C. for the Cherry Blossoms. This pic is kinda blurry because I turned the flash on and they were all moving..Just wanted to include Ryan in the pics though!


And just a little side note: I am not a fan of April Fool's Day!! No one tried one on me but I think all the little prank statements (especially on facebook) are annoying!


0 comments: