Today we decided to drive out to the hospital where I'm doing my next clinical so I know where I need to go on Monday. It happens to be right out by the temple so we decided to go there so we could take Colin to see it! It was so much fun to be able to spend some time together as a family. Colin kept asking us if we could see Jesus. He was like "We need to climb the stairs so we can go see Jesus." We tried to explain to him that we could feel his presence there but that we couldn't see him. Ryan finally had to tell him that Jesus wasn't home right now. Colin was like "Okay, he will come back." When we were walking out I pointed out the flowerbeds to Colin and he asked if he could pick a flower. I told him that he couldn't and he was like "Are they Jesus' flowers?" He's such a cutie pie!!!
Our Own Fun House
11 years ago
1 comments:
Colin says the cutest things. You could start a blog just with all the funny things he says. He's adorable!
Post a Comment