Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pumpkin Picking

We've had such a fun weekend! My Grandma and Rachel came because Jason had his "Welcome Home" talk in church today. Rachel goes back tomorrow but Grandma will be here for the rest of the week! Yesterday it was really nice out and we decided to go pumpkin picking! It was so much fun! The field was huge and Colin (and everyone else) had a great time searching for the perfect pumpkin! After we found our pumpkins we rode the tractor back to pay for them! We went out to lunch afterwards and then spent time hanging out and playing Rummikub until late into the night!


Jason's talk went really well today! He did a great job! Little Ryan and my dad also spoke. Everyone did awesome! My grandparents came, my parent's neighbors came, and some of Jason's friends came to support him.

After church we went back to mom and dad's. We tried to lay Colin down for his nap. He'd been up there for close to an hour but I kept hearing funny noises and wasn't sure where it was coming from. Ryan and I went up to listen and decided to go ahead in the room and check on him. He had {once again} climbed out of the cage and was in my mom's bathroom. He'd gotten into Kaboom, perfume, lotion, and was trying to open the mouth wash. I tell ya, I don't know what goes through this kid's head! We moved him into Rachel's room but he never ended up going to sleep. We had dinner over there. It was really nice to be able to visit with my grandparents and the rest of the family! Colin was a crazy man the whole night. I swear, I don't know where he gets all his energy!

P.S. He peed in his potty after his bath tonight!! I do not want to potty train him because it's SOOOOO much work but I am definitely ready for him to be out of diapers!!












1 comments:

The Trees said...

I'm jealous that you get to do fun things like this with your family all the time. Lucky.:)