

Colin had his 2 year old check-up a couple weeks ago. He did great at the appointment and didn't need any shots which is always happy!! His stats are:
29 pounds--- 63rd percentile
35 1/4 inches--- 72nd percentile
and his head size (which I don't think is very exciting) 19 inches---39th percentile
Colin's absolutely great!! He continues to learn so many things every day and is such an absolute joy. We've gotten him to watch a couple other movies besides Cars (Up, An American Tale, Elmo) but it continues to be his favorite! He loves to run around ALL THE TIME!!! The other night he was doing laps around the kitchen table, saying: "fast"!!
On Thursday he came down with a fever and had it for a couple days. That night when I was trying to move him from his floor to the bed he woke up and wouldn't go back to sleep. I cuddled with him for 20 minutes and he still got out of his bed when I left the room. I told Ryan I was worried about him sleeping all night on the floor (since you sometimes feel achy when you're feverish) so I ended up sleeping with him in the guest room. Every night since then (with the exception of Friday night because I wasn't home at bedtime) he has started BAWLING and saying "momma- room. momma- bed". He wants to sleep with me so bad but I don't want to make it a habit. I feel horrible though!! Last night was a little better than Saturday so hopefully tonight will be even better!
Our Own Fun House
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment